Measuring the Impact of Volunteering
Volunteers really make a difference – but how can we measure, evidence and really value their contribution?
This session will provide an overview of the impact of volunteering and ways in which we can measure it.
What is the course about?
This course will enable you to measure and evidence the amazing impact your volunteers have on your organisation and its beneficiaries so you can spread the word within your organisation, to funders and your community – as well as being able to plan to better use volunteers to meet your mission.
What will you learn?
This course will teach you how to:
- Describe why measuring the impact of volunteering is important
- Describe key impact terms
- Help you develop a theory of change for volunteering in your organisation
- Describe the planning cycle for measuring impact
- List different ways to collect evidence of impact and the pros and cons of each approach
- Describe the analysis and use of impact findings
- Help you to develop an action plan for your organisation
- Standard price: £94
Discounted rates for Voscur Members and Affiliates:
- Voscur Members: £55
- Voscur Affiliates: £77
Voscur membership is free for small organisations.
If you would like to benefit from VCSE Academy discounts and other benefits, you can register for Voscur membership today
Who is this course for
Volunteer Coordinators / Managers who want to develop or update their thinking about measuring and communicating the value and impact of volunteering within their organisation.
What else do you need to know?
This course is scheduled to run online, to take part, you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You won't need any other software.
You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training the day before the course.
For more information about coronavirus, see https://www.voscur.org/content/covid19-service-users
CancellationsPlease see our Terms and Conditions