Being a Good CIC Director
This session provides the essential overview for new directors of ‘Community Interest Companies’, or those who want to refresh their understanding of their duties. It covers legal obligations, good practice, common challenges, and how the role and responsibilities relate to the whole organisation.
What is this course about?
This session helps organisations and directors to establish clarity over the role, responsibilities, duties and mutual expectations of being on a board for a Community Interest Company.
What will you learn?
- Legal and best-practice responsibilities for Directors
- Reporting and accounting for Community Interest Companies
- Working together and governance
Who is the course for?
- New and existing Directors of CICs
- Anyone thinking about becoming a CIC Director or looking to start a new CIC
This session is free.
What else do you need to know?
This course is set to run online, to take part, you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You won't need any other software. You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training the day before the course.
CancellationsPlease see our Terms and Conditions