Climate Action Lunch: Minimising your organisation’s digital footprint [external event]
At this Climate Action Lunch, we’ll be hearing from Gerry McGovern, author of World Wide Waste: How digital is killing the planet and what to do about it.
By attending you will:
- Gain an increased understanding of the environmental impacts of your organisation’s digital activities
- Leave feeling inspired and prepared to take steps towards minimising your digital footprint
Alongside Gerry’s talk there’ll be a Q&A led by Hannah Smith from Green Tech South West so make sure you submit your digital footprint questions when you sign up.
About the Climate Action event series
As part of Bristol Green Capital Partnership’s Climate Action Programme, these series of events are for organisations at any stage of their climate action journey. It is an opportunity for organisations to:
- Learn about particular topics from experts and other organisations.
- Access tools to help them take steps forward.
- Be a part of a community of other organisations in the Bristol region who wish to help the city reach carbon neutrality by 2030.
What to expect:
- Talk by guest expert speaker on the topic of focus
- Q&A session
- Sharing of resources
Please register your place on the Bristol Green Capital Partnership website.
N.B. This event is part of the Climate Action Breakfast series but is taking place at lunchtime UK time as the main speaker lives in Brazil.
This event is hosted by Bristol Green Capital Partnership CIC.