CPD session aimed specifically at social workers working in the charity, third or voluntary sector
All registered social workers are required to renew their registration before the 30th November and to upload CPD.
About this event
The purpose of the session is to:
• Share information about Social Work England and what we do
• Refresh your knowledge of the renewals process and how to maintain registration as a social worker
• Update you about the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements and how to meet them
• Share examples of CPD with a focus on CPD for those who work within the voluntary/charity/third sector.
• Share reflections on our first year including research and insights
• Look into the future, and consider how Social Work England will collaborate with practitioners from this sector moving forward and how you can be a part of this.
The sessions will be held on:
Tuesday 9th November 2021 10.30-11.45am
Friday 12th November 2021 1.30-2.45pm
To book onto the sessions please go to CPD session for Social Workers in the charity/third/voluntary sector Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
Should you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org