Digital Leader Programme for 3rd Sector Organisations [external event]
Charities are undergoing the most radical change since our inception; how the public choose to interact, staff communicate with each other and the ways in which external agencies want to work with us. We know that charities do not operate in a vacuum and cannot stand still in the increasingly digital world we work and live in.
Over the course of three sessions, the programme will explore the key strategic challenges and opportunities that digital presents to your organisation and will help you to develop new capabilities and plans to address the digital challenge head-on.
Hosted by UWE Bristol.
Digital Transformation is critical to future ambition of our organisations, and to the
public we support. This course will give you the opportunity to work together, build
new networks and be part of a co-ordinated movement to create change within our
Who is it for?
The workshop is designed for leaders and decision makers within the organisation, who
are wanting to explore how to embrace digital transformation and embed a digital culture
into their organisation, supporting their employees and volunteers.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore transformative technology and identify ways to incorporate key principles into the organisation
- Navigate new technology driven processes to improve efficiencies and customer service
- Develop a digital strategy for your organisation and prioritise transformation approaches
- Identify key aspects of your organisation to digitise and test swift responses
- Understand staff training needs and mind-shift changes for working in the digital age
The workshop sessions are highly where we will create a safe space in which we can
explore digital transformation. It is vital that participants commit to all sessions so that
we can create a community of practice as a group.
Three-day programme held over a three-month period
- Thursday 17 March 2022
- Tuesday 3 May 2022
- Tuesday 7 June 2022
Sessions: 09.30 – 16.30
Fully subsided for Workforce for the Future registered SMEs
Book your place
Complete the registration of interest form to register onto the programme
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 86303/81528
Hosted by UWE Bristol.