Everyday Premises Management in a Covid World (Delivered in partnership by Voscur & Ethical Property)
Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation. is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Voscur. In this informative, accessible webinar run by EPF’s experienced surveyors and property advisers, we will cover the basics of premises management and you will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
FREE PROPERTY WEBINAR
What will you learn?
The webinar will help you:
• Understand what you need from your property, so you can make informed decisions to keep your team, volunteers & beneficiaries safe
• Recognise and understand how to manage the risks involved in managing property in a time of Covid
• Assess whether money can be saved and maybe income generated
• Understand the principles of effective maintenance management
• Know more about what makes a ‘greener’ workplace
• Understand the main elements of looking after tenants safely
• Even if your building is already back open Covid is making the economics of managing community premises much more complex and a greater understanding of risk is needed
• This event is part of the 2021 National Programme for Property Education, bringing free property training to local groups across England & Wales.
Who is the course for?
Voluntary organisations. (The session is relevant if you own or rent your building, managing a building effectively and sustainably is important either way. Equally for groups planning to buy or rent a building but don’t have one yet it will allow them to have a head start on what is involved, what questions to ask potential sellers or landlords, and how to manage risk).
What else do you need to know?
This course is scheduled to run online, to take part, you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You won't need any other software.
You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training the day before the course.
Each participant (once completing feedback) receives an information pack. Plus has the option to use Ethical Properties free online resources or make a free enquiry to our Property Advice team who will reply within 2 working days. This service we estimate is worth £90 per enquiry were it purchased. If further legal/building advice is needed, we will refer participants to our Register of Property Professionals - practising lawyers and surveyors- who will offer further support on a pro bono basis (valued at £250 per case) or for an agreed discounted fee. This is a unique service in the UK supporting the voluntary sector irrespective of cause, model or location.
For more information about coronavirus, see https://www.voscur.org/content/covid19-service-users
We gratefully acknowledge support from:
CancellationsPlease see our Terms and Conditions