A one-day conference supporting your fundraising and income-generation, particularly following the challenges of the last 18 months.
What is this event about?
Join us for a day of fundraising advice, we will welcome a variety of speakers and workshop leaders looking at all aspects of fundraising and income generation.
The event will run 10am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4pm, so there will be a lunch break and other shorter breaks during the event.
What will we cover?
- Fundraising and income-generation for Bristol-based organisations.
- Meet grant funders and find out more about what they are looking for.
- Information and data to help you inform and improve your fundraising.
- Hear from other organisations about what is working for them, their successes and learning.
- Workshops to build your fundraising skills.
Who is the course for?
People responsible for fundraising from all levels of organisations.
What else do you need to know?
This event is scheduled to run online, to take part, you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You won't need any other software.
You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training the day before the course.
For more information about coronavirus, see https://www.voscur.org/content/covid19-service-users
CancellationsPlease see our Terms and Conditions