A one-day conference supporting your fundraising and income-generation, particularly following the challenges of the last 18 months.
What is this event about?
Join us for a day of fundraising advice with a variety of speakers and workshop leaders looking at all aspects of fundraising and income generation.
Our keynote speaker will be Rowan Miller, Head of Regional Funding South-West, National Lottery Community Fund sharing what they’ve learned during the pandemic and her vision of the grant-funding future.
Since March 2020 the funding landscape has changed rapidly, and organisations have had to adapt quickly to stay open and keep delivering never-more-needed services. Now there’s some time to reflect and learn, Fund It! 2021 will support your organisation to catch up with what’s on the horizon and explore new income options. The day will offer a range of speakers, workshops and activities plus the chance to network with other organisations and share ideas and experience.
The event will run 10am - 1pm, and there will be breaks during the event.
What will you gain?
- Fundraising and income-generation insights for Bristol-based organisations.
- Meet grant funders (Henry Smith Charity, Quartet) and find out more about what they are looking for.
- Information and data to help you inform and improve your fundraising.
- Hear from other organisations about what is working for them, their successes and learning.
- Workshops to build your fundraising skills: bid-writing, accessing core funding, running fundraising events during COVID-19.
Who is the course for?
People responsible for fundraising from all levels of organisations.
What else do you need to know?
This event is scheduled to run online, to take part, you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You won't need any other software.
You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training the day before the course.
For more information about coronavirus, see https://www.voscur.org/content/covid19-service-users
CancellationsPlease see our Terms and Conditions