Positive about Potential: Effective Diversity & Inclusion within voluntary sector organisations (Delivered by Cranfield Trust)
Discover how to develop and improve diversity and inclusion within your voluntary organisation.
Join this 1-hour, must see, free webinar and discover how to develop and improve diversity and inclusion within your voluntary organisation. This engaging webinar will explore equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) best practice, you will learn practical insights and hear the personal experience of presenter, Julian Johns.
You will learn:
- How to be able to define what diversity, inclusion and equality means to your organisation.
- To understand the barriers that individuals and groups face and the impact of exclusion.
- From best practice around the globe.
- To be able to recognise the key actions to effectively and strategically embed diversity and inclusion.
- To understand the impact of effective diversity and inclusion on an organisation and on individuals.
- To show how diversity and inclusion can positively impact every organisation.
Aimed at all levels of knowledge and experience you'll gain a practical understanding of steps and actions to embed diversity and inclusion within your organisation.
Book your place for this webinar via Gotowebinar.