Suicide First Aid lite [external event]
Theory and practice of suicide intervention skills
This event is hosted by Thrive Bristol.
Trainer: Maggie Cameron, Samaritans
- Understand suicide behaviour and impact
- Appreciate the complex factors which contribute to thoughts of suicide
- Improve questioning and listening skills
- Recognise the signs of suicide risk
- Learn steps to keep someone safe
- Consider self-care when helping others
Joining instructions will be sent to registered attendees. Our courses are in high demand, so please ensure you are able to attend or cancel in plenty of time so we can offer your place to someone else.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with Bristol City Council data protection policies.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.