Thrive Bristol mental health training [External course]
Free open access mental health training courses for people working and volunteering in the community in Bristol.
Date: Thursday 1 April, 2021 - 00:00 to 00:00
Courses currently being offered are:
- Trauma-informed practice.
- Mental health awareness and supporting someone in distress.
- Self-harm and suicide awareness.
- Connect 5: skills-based programme drawing on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tools and the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also recommend the following free e-learning programmes:
- COVID-19: Psychological First Aid, produced by Public Health England - COVID19: Psychological First Aid Training Course - FutureLearn.
- Zero Suicide Alliance - Zero Suicide Alliance training.