Uncovering and Overcoming Unconscious Bias With Staff [external event]
We have all heard of ‘bias’ which often leads to people making decisions based not on logic, but on the way they perceive or think about things. This is not unusual; in this webinar, you will learn that humans subconsciously develop biases and are not always aware of them. “Is that a problem?” I hear you ask – the answer is, it could be – think of the impact it could have on recruitment or promotions. This free webinar will helps you understand how to help others uncover and overcome their unconscious biases and consider how this might be useful for the organisation.
This is an external event hosted by Nine Dots Development.
Who should attend
Anyone and everyone - this webinar would benefit anyone in any role at any organisation in any industry.
The objectives of the webinar
- To understand bias
- To engender people to challenge their thinking
- To help overcome unconscious bias in the organisation
- The types of bias
- Exploring mistakes made
- Four steps to overcoming bias
- Ways that you can implement unconscious bias in the organisation
What you will get out of the webinar:
- Discover what you don’t know about your thought patterns
- A practical way of helping others prevent bias when making decisions
- A more open-minded view
What your organisation will get out of the webinar:
- More considered decision making
- Increased protection from potential discrimination