What is governance, why does it matter in post Covid 19 funding landscape? (Delivered by the Cranfield Trust)
Essential to Excellence – practical skills training, advice and guidance on key management topics presented by industry professionals.
This event is organised by the Cranfield Trust.
This webinar will cover:
- Governance – what it is and why it matters;
- Risk and why it needs to be managed and how it should be managed;
- Splitting strategic governance from day to day management;
- How to evaluate how well your charity is governed and;
- How to improve your governance and most importantly, let your funders know!
The webinar will be run by Cranfield Trust's project manager Stephen Cahill BSc MPA (Warwick) who has over 30 years of experience in helping organisations improve their governance, strategy, and operations.
The style of the webinar will be a mix of presenter input and lively case studies with as much input as possible. In the compressed format of the webinar, delegates will have the opportunity to share and reflect on best practice and leave the session equipped with simple practical steps they can take to translate their thoughts into action quickly.